Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Book review: Counting from zero

Hi Folks,

I am an avid reader, and reading is a very good hobby to have.
So I have decided to start sharing the books I have recently read and what I think about them.

So on this note, Today I am going to talk about a book called "Counting from zero".
Author of this book is Alan B. Johnston, he is the author of ZRTP, VOIP security protocol. So, I had big hopes from this book. Throughout this book, there are numerous technical references, lots of security details. needless to say, I loved it.

The plot in Counting from Zero was gripping. The protagonist travelled all over the world and Mr. Johnston did an exceptional job of painting a detailed portrait of each location in which a convention was held, especially Las Vegas. The nuts and bolts of the story are propelled along by entries into Mick's security blog that fill in the technical details of the plot.

Any body interested in security, encryption and tech in general will like it.
So, go ahead, if the details I shared interested you, go ahead and enjoy the text.

Regards,
Ishan Malviya

No comments:

Post a Comment